Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Beautiful Year - More To Do

By Dave Sligh

As we near the end of 2009, I am thinking back on the many experiences I have had throughout the upper James watershed. I have met hundreds of people who care about and know about the River and its tributaries and who will be great allies in the years to come. We achieved some important advances on regulations to better control pollution from construction sites, poultry waste transfers, post-construction stormwater, and industrial runoff.
Below Falling Spring Falls, Alleghany County


Best of all, during the past year, I have seen so many beautiful sights throughout our area and I am including some of my favorite photos here as a holiday season gift.








Under Swinging Bridge, Craig Creek


Cool Pool on West Fork Tye River



James River, Botetourt County

No comments:

Post a Comment